Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

FIXED: Image has '@1x' on page

Started by R Andom 8 years ago · 1 replies · 558 views
8 years ago

Having deja vu, but I didn't see anything on the forum...

Using featherlite for a lightbox using the following code. All images on that page in edit show '@1x', and on the live page, which I don't want. How do I remove this?

TXT
![](piHAT2-1200.jpg?lightbox=1200&resize=600)
8 years ago

Thanks rhukster:
"Just set the "debug" option in the "images" section of Grav's System config to false"

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago