Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Filename specification

form

Started by Albert 9 years ago · 1 replies · 771 views
9 years ago

I currently have a textarea field in my form, which accepts public ssh keys. On submission, the form is then saved in a file and also emailed to me. I would like to modify it such that the contents of the textarea is saved as a separate file and preferably sent to me as an attachment of the email. Is there an easy way to achieve this?

Alternatively, I'd be happy to change textarea to file, but then I'd like the file to be renamed such that it corresponds to the form data - and again, attached to the email, if possible.

Any help or pointers would be appreciated!

9 years ago

I've just found user/plugins/form/classes/form.php, I reckon the solution is hidden somewhere in there.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago