Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Emoji/smiley plugin

plugin plugins

Started by Saša Janiška 7 years ago · 4 replies · 2000 views
7 years ago

Hello,

I'd like to migrate one site for non-profit org from Textpattern to Grav, but, unfortunately I do not see any plugin which allows using of emojis (smileys)?

The only thing which I'm familiar with from the past is grav-plugin-smileys, but it is broken, unmaintained and does not work with utf8-enoded text (see this issue), so wonder if I'm missing something or some other recommendation how to migrate and/or use site which has a fair usage of emojis?

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 386 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago