Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Dropdown menu fails after adding mytheme

Started by Norma White 7 years ago · 1 replies · 608 views
7 years ago

After I added 'mytheme' my single dropdown menu does not allow the reader to pick anything other than the first item. When the mouse is below the first item the menu disappears. My theme has only a little CSS and a revised modular text twig. All my pages (home and the dropdown with two items) have only a title and a line of content.
I cannot find anything about dropdown in the manual or in a config file.
Totally baffled. Does anyone know what I am missing?
Thanks

7 years ago

There are a few themes that dont work with the multi drop down option. I've noticed bootstrap4 works with it, if you'd like to see what they do different.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago