Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Docker image with browser auto-reload

Started by Markus 8 years ago · 0 replies · 761 views
8 years ago

Hi there,

I'm pretty new to the whole docker thing and I already searched a lot through the internet and tried out several things. I would like to have a docker setup which provides a local webserver, grav with a shared volume for the user files (or the whole grav installation) and nodejs for browser auto-reload (e.g. nodemon or browser-sync) etc as well as a less/sass compiler.
Is there something similar already existing which I just didn't discover so far? Or could you help with a hint of how to build or structure this setup?

Thanks a lot in advance!

last edited 06/08/18 by Markus

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 354 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 393 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 89 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 259 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 377 2 weeks ago