Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Disable image re-processing

Started by Christoph 9 years ago · 0 replies · 719 views
9 years ago

I'm experimenting with various image formats and codecs and I prefer to use the images exactly as I have uploaded them without JPEG re-compression.
Is there a possibility to disable the automatic image re-encoding?

Really awesome would be the possibility to implement new codecs directly into the backend!

last edited 10/30/17 by Christoph

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by danielcarter, 4 hours ago
0 26 4 hours ago
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 367 4 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 410 4 days ago
General · by Harry, 4 days ago
0 107 4 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 263 2 weeks ago