Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Backoffice Custom action Controllers (from plugins ?)

plugin plugins

Started by Guillaume Storchi 7 years ago · 2 replies · 1165 views
7 years ago

hello;
There is no clear documentation about creating custom controllers, I mean like in Synfony on any framework. It seems to miss !

How can we add action to de backoffice by means of a plugin ? Seems to be too free (i mean there is not real recommandation for this)

How can I achieve that ? I know I can plug on OnFormAction event but it not very satisfying in terms of performance ...

7 years ago

@sherpadawan, Have you seen the documentation on Admin Event Hooks?

Plugins for Admin are no different from plugins for front-end, they only subscribe to different events.

7 years ago

My question is more on how to write CRUD actions with a custom controller (which which ould inherit from a Grav CMS HTTP Controller).
It seems there is no recommandation for such a very common a baisc need.
Am I wrong ?
Listening event for action controller is not always a good practice, I just need to call a controller for a given url, and process the data...

The only thing I found is there
https://learn.getgrav.org/16/forms/forms/reference-form-actions

Any clue ?

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 351 2 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 385 2 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 82 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago