Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Are there any paid themes available?

Started by Krassie 9 years ago · 3 replies · 1005 views
9 years ago

Hello, I want to ask you if there are any paid themes available and where can I find them?
I am looking for a theme with a good gallery - URLs of the images have to be visible (not only the URL of the gallery) and there should be sharing options for every image.
Thank you!

9 years ago

Hello! I have seen them but there's nothing I am looking for - a gallery with visible URL address of each image. I have checked all themes but when you open images the URL of the page is seen. I don't know if you can understand me..

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago