Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Anyone having problems with markdown extra?

Started by Terence 9 years ago · 0 replies · 762 views
9 years ago

I think since the last update, markdown extra doesn't seem to work anymore. Before I was able to add HTML right in the middle of the markdown (for instance): <div class="some classes here">content</div> but now the markup isn't being rendered.

I haven't changed my system settings lately but this is what I have:

YAML
  markdown:
    extra: true
    auto_line_breaks: false
    auto_url_links: true
    escape_markup: true
    special_chars:
      '>': gt
      '<': lt

I'm even trying to manually set it using the frontmatter in the page itself:

YAML
  markdown:
    extra: true

Neither seem to work. Anyone else seeing this or have any suggestions?

last edited 03/30/18 by Terence

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago