Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Any roadmap available?

Started by Manuel 9 years ago · 3 replies · 1116 views
9 years ago

Hello, I've abandoned Wordpress for Grav and that made me happy, but I'm wondering.. what's next?

👍 2
9 years ago

We had a Roadmap when we started, but most things were accomplished. We have some strong ideas for future versions of Grav, so i'll work on a more official Roadmap. Thanks for reminding me!

👍 6
9 years ago

I also think the Grav community would like to contribute by providing ideas

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 352 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 387 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 83 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 256 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago