Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

A self-expiring "new content" flag

Started by fred appleton 6 years ago · 0 replies · 479 views
6 years ago

I am building a fairly long table of old home movies that I am trying to preserve for my friends and family. As I add a new movie to the table, it just gets lost amongst all of the previous movies in the table. It would be a good idea for me to just add some bright colored bauble to the new item that would draw attention. I know though that I would be terrible at retiring these "new content" flags.

If I could add a new content flag that included a date that it is to self-retire, I think that it would solve my problem. Is there a feature, or a plugin that could help? Does anyone know how I could proceed?

I appreciate any and all help.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by lynbor, 3 weeks ago
3 353 3 days ago
General · by lynbor, 1 week ago
7 388 3 days ago
General · by Harry, 3 days ago
0 84 3 days ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 3 weeks ago
2 258 2 weeks ago
General · by jeremycherfas, 3 weeks ago
5 374 2 weeks ago