Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

How to Embed YouTube or .mp4 Video in Hero Section?

theme

Started by Mohamed Ghorab 12 months ago · 1 replies · 1339 views
12 months ago

Hi everyone,

I’m using Grav CMS and I’d like to embed a video (either from YouTube or a local .mp4 file) directly into the hero section of a page.
Is there a recommended way to achieve this? Should I use a specific plugin or modify the theme’s Twig templates?
Any guidance or examples would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Forms & Blueprints · by Japhy, 2 hours ago
0 12 2 hours ago
Forms & Blueprints · by FrViPofm, 3 weeks ago
5 274 2 weeks ago
Forms & Blueprints · by Ton Haarmans, 6 years ago
13 2265 8 months ago
Forms & Blueprints · by Hugo Oliveira, 9 months ago
0 729 9 months ago
Forms & Blueprints · by Flachy Joe, 10 months ago
9 810 10 months ago