Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Using gpm php : No such file or directory

admin gpm

Solved by Karmalakas View solution

Started by carlos 3 years ago · 3 replies · 610 views
3 years ago

Dear all,
I hope you are all safe and well.
I'm trying to use GPM comand, through git bash.
As you can see from th picture below, I opened the terminal inside the grav folder and execute a simple comand.

image|635x187

But the response is not what I expected. What I'm doing wrong?
thanks a lot
all the best.

3 years ago

Thank you Karmalakas:
I'm using cmd from windows this time.
I'm working inside the folder grav:
C:\xampp\htdocs\grav

'>php bin/grav list'
I got this:
'php' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

What I'm doing wrong?
any clue will be very much appreciated.

3 years ago Solution

Sounds like you don't have a php.exe added to your PATH env variable.

👍 1

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 235 5 days ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
4 440 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 278 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 337 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 251 2 weeks ago