Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Truncated post archive list redux?

Started by Ivan Voras 6 years ago · 0 replies · 473 views
6 years ago

Hello,

I’ve imported my old blog into Grav and have posts from 2014, but Grav only shows me posts going back to 2017. Is there a way I can configure it to show the older posts?

I made an earlier forum post with the same question but it was banned because it contained a link -- so, I guess ask me somehow if you need to see an example of what I'm talking about.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
5 240 38 minutes ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
5 454 3 hours ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 280 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 338 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 255 2 weeks ago