Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Theme deliver paginationprobleme

admin theme

Started by marc 6 years ago · 2 replies · 617 views
6 years ago

Hello,
I am working on the theme deliver and I have a problem with the news..i can't get the pagination .... i can't find a solution .... if you have a few moments to give me a hand that would be nice ...... a thousand thanks to the volunteer
cordially

6 years ago

it's good I found
Thanks for your help.

6 years ago

I saw that since my update the contact form no longer appears ...
I have no error message it is simply missing.
How can I find this errors? bug?
cordially

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
5 452 1 hour ago
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 238 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 279 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 338 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 254 2 weeks ago