Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Support for Featherlight Gallery

Started by fred appleton 7 years ago · 6 replies · 910 views
7 years ago

I need some help getting the Featherlight gallery to show "prev"/"next" buttons and to close an image once it has been clicked on. I am using antimatter theme.

Where should I go to get support?

7 years ago

If I were you I would search all open and closed issues in the Grav Featherlight Plugin repository and do the same with the featherlight.js repository.

6 years ago

I can't help with Grav Featherlight Plugin as I never tried it.
But maybe you can try Unitegallery which works well and does what you asked for.

6 years ago

I didn't try. I like things that should work does...

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
5 453 1 hour ago
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 238 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 280 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 338 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 255 2 weeks ago