Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Set content type to "json" by default

Started by Michael Gollmer 6 years ago · 1 replies · 688 views
6 years ago

Hi there,

I wanted to deliver a lot of my content in json - so I just asked myself if there is a possibility to set the content type of a page (blueprint) to "JSON" by default. The current way I know is to go to the "advanced" tab of the page and set the "Append URL extension" to ".json" by hand.

Regards,
Michael

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 235 5 days ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
4 441 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 278 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 337 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 251 2 weeks ago