Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Scheduler with webhook

plugins

Solved by Andy Miller View solution

Started by BenLaKnet 3 months ago · 11 replies · 626 views
3 months ago

I tried to use webhook for my grav website, but it returns:

{

"error": "Modern scheduler is not enabled"

}

Plugin is correctly installed and activated because I have this message too:

scheduler-webhook le plugin est installé et activé.

Same issue with health.

How to update hours of system scheduler, I have to change "at" parameter for my shared webhosting?

I do no find any config files with that possibility.

last edited 07/05/26 by BenLaKnet
3 months ago

@BenLaKnet said:

How to update hours of system scheduler, I have to change "at" parameter for my shared webhosting?
I do no find any config files with that possibility.

I found in admin2: config / system / cache / cache-clear and cache-purge.

How setup webhook, please?

last edited 07/06/26 by BenLaKnet
3 months ago

First install the scheduler-webhook plugin, then turn it on in Tools -> Scheduler -> Advanced Features -> Webhook Configuration -> Enable Webhook Triggers

last edited 07/07/26 by Andy Miller
3 months ago

Ok, it's an extra check that's left over from Grav 1.x. that doesn't exist in Grav 2. I'll work on a fix that will probably have to be in the Grav core. Actually I can do it in scheduler-webhook plugin.. Fix incoming, check for updates.

👍 1
last edited 07/07/26 by Andy Miller
3 months ago

It is running for health.

I just have an error with "Invalid authorization token"

Without secure token it is running,

but with one generated token with: "openssl rand -hex 32", it is not.

I generated a key with profile, but same issue.

Many thanks

last edited 07/07/26 by BenLaKnet
3 months ago

i'll take a look at the authorization token logic

3 months ago Solution

-H "X-Webhook-Token: <token>"

👍 1 😄 1
3 months ago

Many thanks, You're a star.

it is running with: -H "X-Webhook-Token: <token>"

Maybe you have to change documentation into Tools / scheduler.

last edited 07/07/26 by BenLaKnet

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 235 5 days ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
4 440 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 278 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 337 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 251 2 weeks ago