Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Scheduled Backups Not Working

Solved by Justin Young View solution

Started by Justin Young 7 years ago · 11 replies · 1440 views
7 years ago

Although I was able to successfully set-up the Grav Scheduler as well as enable the default-site-backup, the scheduled backup is not created.

(I am able to manually create a backup using bin/grav backup.)

Any sense of where I should start to troubleshoot?

7 years ago

🤔 how about crontab -l to double check if it is there?

7 years ago

Here is the output of crontab -l

[email protected] * * * * * cd /home/example/folder;/usr/local/php72/bin/php bin/grav scheduler 1>> /dev/null 2>&1

7 years ago

🤔 what if you run the scheduler manually with bin/grav scheduler -v, does it run?

7 years ago

It returns:

JS
Running Scheduled Jobs

======================

Should it return more (like a list of jobs running)?

7 years ago Solution

I was able to fix this by using DreamHost's GUI for cron jobs.

I entered this command to run:
cd /path/to/my/site;/usr/local/php72/bin/php bin/grav scheduler

Thank you for all the help!

👍 1

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
5 441 10 minutes ago
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 235 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 278 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 337 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 252 2 weeks ago