Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Robots "noindex" for archives_month and tag: URLs

Solved by Tim View solution

Started by Tim 4 years ago · 2 replies · 759 views
4 years ago

Good morning everyone,

is it possible to put a "noindex" to all archive pages (archives_month) and tag:* URLs?

I know that I can set the robots tag in the backend for pages but do not see a option for generated archives and tag URL.

Maybe something like this in the base.html.twig

<meta name="robots" content="whatever I set in the backend" & "for URLs that contain "archives_month" or "tag:" use "noindex, follow" />

Is it possible to do this?

Thanks!

4 years ago

Since you're interested in the tag URL parameter specifically, I would test for that as well.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 235 5 days ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
4 441 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 278 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 337 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 251 2 weeks ago