Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Possible bug with migration backup file

Started by David Meissner 3 months ago · 0 replies · 555 views
3 months ago

I've been testing the 2.0 migration for my site. After migrating my staging site I decided to revert back to 1.7. I used the zip file that the migration plugin created. All of the directories in the zip file came back with permissions 777, instead of 755. I had made a tar file of the site before starting the migration, so I deleted the restored files and restored from my tar file instead; permissions were correct in the tar file. All is well, the site is restored and working, but I wanted to let you know about the issue.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 235 5 days ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
4 441 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 278 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 337 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 251 2 weeks ago