Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Output todays date

Started by mario 6 years ago · 3 replies · 1333 views
6 years ago

Is there any easy way to output todays date on a page?
I am still new to Grav. It would be easy to just do it via custom PHP, but as far as I understood, I can't just insert php into a page? Why is that?

6 years ago

Thanks for your answer.
I just have to insert this as page content? I tried it, but it doesn't show the date, but just shows up as the same source code.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 235 5 days ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
4 441 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 278 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 337 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 251 2 weeks ago