Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

New and helpless

Started by Mesut Türkmen 5 months ago · 1 replies · 452 views
5 months ago

Hi there. I'm new here and need help. How can I set a link to a partners homepage on my own homepage? I'm not an IT person, but if I get some good instructions, I should be able to do it. Thanks in advance.

5 months ago

If you installed the admin plugin, in the page edit, add to markdown either:

[NAME YOU WISH TO DISPLAY](https://link_to_the_webpage.com)
or HTML:
<a href="https://link_to_the_webpage.com">NAME YOU WISH TO DISPLAY</a>
You should try to read the documentation which is really helpful:
Markdown Syntax | Grav Documentation

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 235 5 days ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
4 441 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 278 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 337 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 251 2 weeks ago