Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Multisite skeleton based on learn2

Started by waoloo 7 years ago · 3 replies · 1011 views
7 years ago

Hello. I'm unable to configure a multisite based on the learn2 skeleton. I've created setup.php as explained within online documentation, and created the folder user/sites/duplicatedpages copying config+plugins+themes+pages. I've a 404 error. when I launch learn2/duplicatedpages. So I've missed something. Who could help and maybe provide a working skeleton based on this use case? This will certainly help the newbies !

7 years ago

Hello. Who has a working example of multi sites to communicate? I'm looking for a file structure & the corresponding setup.php? Thanks !

7 years ago

Did you ever find a solution? I have the same problem. I'm sure there's something simple I'm missing!

6 years ago

No solution ! Looks like obvious to do, except for us ? Nobody available to help ?

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 1 week ago
5 266 1 day ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
5 486 1 day ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 286 2 weeks ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 344 2 weeks ago
Support · by blu3prince, 3 weeks ago
1 265 2 weeks ago