Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Mobile menu not working on Typhoon Theme

theme

Solved by pamtbaau View solution

Started by Jan L'Am 1 year ago · 1 replies · 462 views
1 year ago

Hello,
I've been adding pages to my Grav Website, using Typhoon latest release. On mobile phone, the hamburger menu doesn't work. I can't figure out how to fix this issue. Being new to the forum, I don't know if this is where I should address my concern, or do I send it to the Typhoon Git?
This is the website I'm working on. Much is left for improving the looks, but it does work.
https://
Thanks for any suggestions.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 235 5 days ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
4 441 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 278 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 337 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 251 2 weeks ago