Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Menu items appearing that are marked with visible: false

Solved by David Douglass View solution

Started by David Douglass 4 years ago · 1 replies · 539 views
4 years ago

I have followed the documentation about menus, but it seems there is something that I'm missing here. The articles that I don't want to appear in the horizontal drop down, I put visible: false in the frontmatter of the page, I also made sure that visible was unchecked for each page I didn't want to appear in the horizontal drop down at the top of the page. But those pages still appear

last edited 01/24/23 by David Douglass
4 years ago Solution

Trial and error -- figured it out. I don't know if this is the right way to do it, but it worked:


{% if page.menu == 'About' or page.menu == 'Intro' %}
.....
{% endif %}


Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 235 5 days ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
4 441 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 278 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 337 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 251 2 weeks ago