Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Markdown Link in List Field

admin form

Solved by Ben Bricker View solution

Started by Ben Bricker 4 years ago · 1 replies · 690 views
4 years ago

Hi everyone. Sorry if this has been answered before.

I have a list field that includes some other subfields. One of the subfields is type editor. I have added some markdown links in this field. I can't figure out how to have twig parse the markdown, so the links just show up as they do in the markdown editor.

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

4 years ago Solution

Never mind, I figured it out. I used the markdown twig filter in case anyone is also searching.

👍 1

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 1 week ago
5 246 2 hours ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
5 460 4 hours ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 281 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 338 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 256 2 weeks ago