Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Maintenance and login problems

Started by Jan Smitt 4 years ago · 0 replies · 689 views
4 years ago

Dear friends,

I have 2 problems with my grav site (grav v1.7.33-admin v1.10.33.1 - Shop Site Skeleton)

  1. I cannot find where to change the text on the login/maintenance page : Site Offline
    Please check back soon...". I tried changing the [pages/maintenance.md], but it didn't work. Besides, in this .md only "site offline" is mentioned. I cannot find the "Please check back soon" anywhere

  2. I tried reinstall the maintenance plugin, deleted the existing accounts and recreated the same accounts (admin and guest) with same previous passwords. But this only led to a new problem. I now have to type in the login/pass combo twice for the guest account before i get acces. I used different pc's, different browsers, cleared cache, but to no avail.

Can anybody please help?

Thx in advance..

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 235 5 days ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
4 441 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 278 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 337 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 252 2 weeks ago