Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

How to use two or more modular templates?

Started by Black Lab 7 years ago · 2 replies · 851 views
7 years ago

Just wondering if I can have more than one modular templates, for example:

modular1.html.twig

  • with module template inside modular1/

modular2.html.twig

  • with module template inside modular2/

modular3.html.twig

  • with module template inside modular3/

I have tried but it seems a modular page will look for modular.html.twig?

7 years ago

Pretty sure you can. Just try naming the folder containing your modules the same as the modular file.
I mean. It makes sense when I say it. No idea if it's gonna work.
I'm curious.

👍 1
7 years ago

Yeah, this works:
pages/modular1.md --> templates/modular1.html.twig

but it seems grav will still look for module templates inside "templates/modular" folder.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 235 5 days ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
4 441 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 278 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 337 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 252 2 weeks ago