Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

How to force https

Started by Fabrizio Pivari 6 years ago · 4 replies · 1168 views
6 years ago

Hello,

to force http to https I've used inside .htaccess

Force non-www:

RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.nanochimica.it [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.)$ http://nanochimica.it/$1 [L,R=301]
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} !on
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/[0-9]+..+.cpaneldcv$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/.well-known/pki-validation/[A-F0-9]{32}.txt(?:\ Comodo\ DCV)?$
RewriteRule (.
) https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI}

The problem is that /index.php doesn't seem to work

I've noticed that also https://nanochimica.it/index.php doesn't work

How can I solve the problem?

fp

6 years ago

Hi! In grav the file "index.php" is not accessible (since a routing system is used).

To force the use of https, you have to edit the following file:
user -> config -> system.yaml
And edit line 6:
force_ssl: true

No extra changes are required in the .htaccess 🙂

👍 1
6 years ago

GREAT!
If I've understood I've to add force_ssl: true in the pages: "area"

fp

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
5 441 8 minutes ago
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 235 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 278 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 337 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 252 2 weeks ago