Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

How to display all pages in the menu?

Started by Frederik Niedernolte 9 years ago · 5 replies · 2541 views
9 years ago

I have created a modular page with several sub pages for a one page layout and another default page for the imprint.
On the desktop website I can only see the the menu items of the modular sub pages but not the default imprint page. When I am using a mobile phone I can access the default page via the hamburger menu. I am using the Antimatter 2.1.1 theme.
How can I display all menu items directly on the desktop page?
Thanks in advance!

9 years ago

Is it possible to get a zip of your site so far as I'm not following you 100%. Can PM this to me if required.

👍 2
9 years ago

Oh I get you now. The thing is the modular page by default (in Antimatter at least) displays the items of the modular page as on 'on-page' jump-style menu. You can change this behavior by putting this:

TXT
onpage_menu: false

In the frontmatter of the modular.de.md file. Then it will display the menu like a regular page.

👍 2

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 235 5 days ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
4 441 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 278 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 337 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 251 2 weeks ago