Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Help: Trailing slash disappeared?

Started by Timothy Bradley 8 years ago · 0 replies · 606 views
8 years ago

I am setting up my new site

It was using trailing slashes, but I just now noted that it is no longer doing so.

For example:

It was: https://www.example.com/contact/

It is now: https://www.example.com/contact

I want the trailing slash.

I did edited .htaccess to rewrite naked requests to www versions. Thinking that may have caused it, I commented those 2 lines out - refreshed page, cleared the cache, refreshed page again - but still no trailing slash.

I have done various other things, but mainly within admin - except for a blueprint file to add metadata field to the content tab under the ttitle.

Any ideas what I may have done wrong?

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
5 452 1 hour ago
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 238 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 279 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 338 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 254 2 weeks ago