Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Grav Rewrite, Fresh Install (Appserver.io)

admin

Started by Joey Lapp 9 years ago · 2 replies · 768 views
9 years ago

So I installed Appserver.io freshly and I enter admin information, and I try to go to the admin page, it pops-up with a 404 error. What's the admin url? (My website running on Grav)

9 years ago

Looks like you moved to PageKit 🙂

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 235 5 days ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
4 441 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 278 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 337 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 252 2 weeks ago