Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Grav can not find vendor.php, will not load

Started by Deleted User 6 years ago · 0 replies · 673 views
6 years ago

I have a local version of my Grav site for testing on my Windows 10 laptop. It was working fine for a while. However, in the last few weeks, whenever I try to view it in a browser, I get the following errors:

TXT
**Warning** : require(C:\Users\xxxxxx\Dropbox\www\xxxxxxxxxxxx\site/vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in **C:\Users\xxxxxx\Dropbox\www\xxxxxxxxxx\site\index.php** on line **34**

**Fatal error** : require(): Failed opening required 'C:\Users\xxxxxx\Dropbox\www\xxxxxxxxxx\site/vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in **C:\Users\xxxxxx\Dropbox\www\xxxxxxxxxxxx\site\index.php** on line **34**

I have checked, and there the file vendor/autoload.php is there. I can also run infophp() and see results, so PHP is running. My other non-Grav sites work, so I know this is a Grav issue of some kind.

Why is Grav not loading?

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
5 441 11 minutes ago
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 235 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 278 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 337 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 252 2 weeks ago