Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Grav 1.7 curl - PHP Curl in local host - Wamp

Solved by carlos View solution

Started by carlos 6 years ago · 7 replies · 1423 views
6 years ago

Good morning,
I'm trying to update grav to the latest version. I have a local copy in the pc with WAMP and PHP 7.4.16 with the extension curl activated.

As I understand, for some reason, Grav send me this error: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_CAINFO - assumed 'CURLOPT_CAINFO' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Nevertheless, you can see in the image curl is activated.

image|689x348, 75%

my local host display this:
image|690x92

any clue would be very much appreciated.
thanks
Carlos.

6 years ago

what does a simple phpinfo.php file in your root directory say ?

PHP
<?php
phpinfo();
?>
6 years ago

Thank you @hoernerfranz I don't have any file named: phpinfo.php.
Do I need to create a file that file in the grav site root directory?

best
C,

6 years ago

yes, you need to create it with the content I posted above.
then go to http://localhost/phpinfo.php and see what the webserver finds, especially curl.
you should get something like this:
ksnip_20210326-181838|597x500

last edited 03/26/21 by Werner Joss
6 years ago

Thank you!,
I don't have that module I will find the way how to installed.

thanks a lot.
best
C.

6 years ago

you're welcome - so this looks like a bug or a misconfiguration in your WAMP installation.
you could also try XAMPP, if you don't get curl to be included.

6 years ago Solution

I found that there is a problem between PHP 7.4 and the Apache version. soon as Apache is updated to 2.4.46 the problem is solved.

All the best
Carlos.

6 years ago

@cidelab, I've taken the liberty to change which reply should be considered the 'solution'. As you said yourself, upgrading Apache was the solution that solved the issue.

👍 1

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 235 5 days ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
4 441 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 278 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 337 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 251 2 weeks ago