Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Frontmatter on Add New Page

Started by matt 8 years ago · 1 replies · 673 views
8 years ago

I'm new to GRAV and it suits my usage, so all is good.

I am trying to make it simpler for my case and have managed to add a Plugin that creates a 'new' post/page under my Blog section. When I do this it has what I think is default Frontmatter

YAML
Title:
Date:

I'd like to include other Frontmatter automatically. There must be a file somewhere that is writing the default matter, I can't find it..!

Any pointers or help appreciated.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
5 240 57 minutes ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
5 454 3 hours ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 280 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 338 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 255 2 weeks ago