Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Fresh Grav Install Not Working! (All Setups Failed)

Started by Joey Lapp 9 years ago · 1 replies · 828 views
9 years ago

I've tried installing grav over 5 ways already and they either return with a, "500 Internal Server Error" or have broken redirects. I've tried installing it the 3 easy ways, appserver.io + docker, and even tried installing it following the digital ocean guide. None of these work, and I have followed and re-installed them multiple times following the troubleshooting guides! I have tried every way possible, please, help me. I'm running Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

last edited 12/03/17 by Joey Lapp
9 years ago

Hi, can you read, what the server log says about the cause of 500 error?

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
5 453 1 hour ago
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 238 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 280 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 338 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 255 2 weeks ago