Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Force HTTPS but still in HTTP

Started by andre_ani 7 years ago · 2 replies · 804 views
7 years ago

Hello,
I have a site with an SSL certif. I access it via HTTPS.
If, in the system.yaml, I put : force_ssl to true, the site is always in HTTP.
Something else to do perhaps ?
Thanks,
andre_ani

7 years ago

Hi @andre_ani . Did you try and set the Custom Base URL with https:// ?
59%20pm|690x203

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
5 452 34 minutes ago
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 238 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 279 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 338 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 254 2 weeks ago