Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Fixed footer on learn2 theme?

theme

Started by osagrav 1 year ago · 0 replies · 486 views
1 year ago

I'm trying to set up a fixed footer to appear at the bottom (on the pages, not on the menu side) of a custom theme inherited from Grav's "learn2" theme. I'd like it to behave like the Quark theme's footer, basically.

Any suggestions or ideas on how to do this? Was going to try a flexbox solution, but I wanted to ask if there's a better, more Grav-appropriate way.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 235 5 days ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
4 440 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 278 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 337 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 251 2 weeks ago