Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Everytime When I post item of blog Window close

Started by blue 7 years ago · 2 replies · 612 views
7 years ago

I can post item of blog. but I have question. When I at this window. I put title and select blog. then when I click item. this window close automaticuly. Could you teach me solution please?

grav%20|690x499

7 years ago

What browser/operating system are you using?

Do you mean that once you click "Item" for the page template, the dialog closes automatically?

7 years ago

Hi. Thank you for answering me.
I use Windoes 10 64 bit. and I use newest Grav verison and theme is twentyfifteen.

And. YES. that happend my grav.

so I have click [Add] button again. All info I just typed there was keep at smaill window.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 1 week ago
5 246 2 hours ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
5 460 4 hours ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 281 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 338 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 256 2 weeks ago