Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Error in composer auto load after server reboot

Started by Vincent Fericelli 7 years ago · 1 replies · 1023 views
7 years ago

I had a very stable website running for months and after a server reboot I have a strange error:

TXT
2020/03/27 02:08:27 [error] 2543#2543: *81 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'Composer\Autoload\ComposerStaticInit3ca100a8fab39e9e5daefd9e83778204' not found in /var/www/html/SOMEWEBSITE/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php:33
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/SOMEWEBSITE/vendor/autoload.php(7): ComposerAutoloaderInit3ca100a8fab39e9e5daefd9e83778204::getLoader()
#1 /var/www/html/SOMEWEBSITE/index.php(40): require('/var/www/html/k...')
#2 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/html/SOMEWEBSITE/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 33" while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.0.254, server: kravclub.fr, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.3-fpm.sock:", host: "SOMEWEBSITE.com"

It was a hard reboot and I think something got corrupted. I fact I had to replace the whole /vendor directory to get rid of a syntax error in autoload_static.php.

I tried gpm self-upgrade then update without any effect.

last edited 03/27/20 by Vincent Fericelli
7 years ago

Don't what happened but I had to redeploy a complete grav directory to make it work.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
5 243 1 hour ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
5 458 3 hours ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 280 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 338 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 255 2 weeks ago