Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Error: Admin > Accounts > Configuration

admin

Started by Peter Berkel 5 years ago · 1 replies · 861 views
5 years ago

I am using Grav with Plugin Flex-Objects installed just for Admin.
When I try to go to Admin > Accounts > Configuration (TAB) I get an error.

in file:
system/src/Grav/Framework/Flex/FlexDirectory.php

in line 244:
return $grav['config']->get($path);

error:
Return value of Grav\Framework\Flex\FlexDirectory::loadDirectoryConfig() must be of the type array, null returned

I have tested it with user Admin rights and 2 seperate installations.
Grav, Admin and Flex-objects are up to date.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 1 week ago
5 249 7 hours ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
5 461 9 hours ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 283 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 339 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 258 2 weeks ago