Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Error 500 Internal Server

Started by Joey Lapp 9 years ago · 1 replies · 850 views
9 years ago

So I've tried all 3 ways to install, I verified php and apache2 modules were all loaded and up-to-date, tried all possible solutions in the official Troubleshooting help, I've fixed the permissions, I've reinstalled it 10 times already, and I'm running on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, Apache

https://frozola.org

Is where I'm trying to install it from.

9 years ago

Not sure what your asking. I don't see any 500 errors, and wouldn't be able to tell what's going on fro the web side anyway. 500 error, means a configuration problem, so you need to look at the apache error log to see what's causing it.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
5 453 1 hour ago
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 238 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 280 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 338 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 255 2 weeks ago