Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Empty header/frontmatter (maximum file size exceeded?), move header content to raw_content

admin

Started by Daniel 4 years ago · 3 replies · 677 views
4 years ago

I have a file that has a large amount of data in the header. The file size is 1 052 717 bytes, If I try to save the file, the header is deleted and moved to the content.
image|690x332
image|555x500
However, just delete a single letter from the header and everything will start working as it should.
image|690x354
The data file is available here: faq-global.sk.md
Is there a limit to the maximum header size?

4 years ago

@danielkoptak, Before spending time on the issue, would you mind sharing what you are trying to achieve?

4 years ago

I have the source data for the faq in the header. FAQ Everything works fine until a certain number of characters are exceeded.

4 years ago

I'd go with Flex Objects for FAQ

last edited 07/19/22 by Karmalakas

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 235 5 days ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
4 441 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 278 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 337 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 251 2 weeks ago