Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Date archives for taxonomies

Solved by S Larcher View solution

Started by S Larcher 7 years ago · 1 replies · 769 views
7 years ago

Hi guys,
I created some taxonomies and was wondering how to get the 'Date Archive' plugin to work correctly. I attach some screens. This shows, the Date Archive in the sidebar seems to work correctly for the default blog type, however doesn't do a thing for the new taxonomies (eg. knowledgebase). I include a screen of the code which renders the area in the template structure. Screen Shot 2020-02-05 at 3.07.34 pm|690x341 Screen Shot 2020-02-05 at 3.07.59 pm|690x320 Screen Shot 2020-02-05 at 3.14.46 pm|690x92

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 235 5 days ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
4 441 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 278 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 337 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 251 2 weeks ago