Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Csv/json data load

Started by PJ Moriarty 6 years ago · 0 replies · 896 views
6 years ago

I am unable load CSV files to an item page. My site uses the antimatter theme, and the assets plugin to call js files from the Item directory. In that same directory, I have save a csv file. When I attempt to load the csv data via javascript, I get a 404 error in the console output (appears to look for the file in the parent blog directory, rather than the item directory). How can I specify the the correct dir location in my js files?

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 235 5 days ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
4 441 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 278 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 337 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 251 2 weeks ago