Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Child Theme without CLI Command

Started by Starguest 8 years ago · 3 replies · 1261 views
8 years ago

Hey there im trying to figure out how to build a child theme manually without the CLI Command. There is a tutorial for WordPress on getgrav/docs but not for grav.

Please help.

8 years ago

@Starguest:
Hey there im trying to figure out how to build a child theme manually without the CLI Command. There is a tutorial for WordPress on getgrav/docs but not for grav.

Please help.

I hope this guide woll help you: https://pantheon.io/docs/guides/wordpress-commandline/
Once I faced a similar problem when writing for my site articles, which you can see here and this site helped me to answer all my questions.

8 years ago

Thanks for response. I will try that.

Update
Do i need a special PHP version to make php-stream work in my case? I'm using PHP Version 5.6.38

Thanks in advance

Update II
/close
this topic help'd me a lot: /forum/themes-styling/quark-theme-inheritance-t2392

Thanks all

last edited 11/15/18 by Starguest

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
5 243 1 hour ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
5 458 3 hours ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 280 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 338 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 255 2 weeks ago