Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Can't Edit Pages - You Are Offline

admin

Started by Brian McWilliams 6 years ago · 1 replies · 690 views
6 years ago

This must be documented somewhere or someone has run across it. Log into GRAV admin and want to edit a page. It doesn't matter which page. I get a giant "G - GRAV" icon and a message that says "You Are Offline". This is definitely running on a server and I'm definitely logged in.

Any ideas?Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 3.26.35 PM|417x500

6 years ago

@bmcwilliams: Can you check, if your stylesheets are loaded properly? The "offline" message is something I can also see on my live-site, when I disable stylesheets.

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
5 452 19 minutes ago
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 238 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 279 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 338 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 254 2 weeks ago