Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Can't click options or advanced when creating page

Started by Mikkel 9 years ago · 1 replies · 798 views
9 years ago

Hello! I'm having a problem as you can see in the title. It's driving med crazy because I have no idea why, at all. It just doesn't point to anywhere as if the pages doesn't exist. Anybody know a fix?

edit: I can click the tabs in Expert mode, but not in Normal. Latest version of Grav.

last edited 10/27/17 by Mikkel
9 years ago

Fixed it! If anyone googles this and want a solution... Change Admin language back to English :)

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
5 243 1 hour ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
5 458 3 hours ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 280 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 338 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 255 2 weeks ago