Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Admin pages returns 404 when language set to secondary language

admin

Started by Chris Lloyd 7 years ago · 0 replies · 595 views
7 years ago

Hello,

I have built a multi-language site (english/french) and noticed that whenever I try to navigate to admin pages with my language set to french (default is english) then admin pages returns a 404 error. Since you can only change language on pages screen I have to log out and back in to reset.

If I switch to french language from within the page using the purple dropdown then I can continue editing the page and save it. As soon as I navigate back to the pages, then I get 404.

As soon as I added a second language this started happening. I cannot create new french pages nor can I navigate to admin pages while under french language.

Anyone have any suggestions or possible fixes?

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
5 441 11 minutes ago
Support · by stell, 7 days ago
4 235 5 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 278 1 week ago
Support · by Marcel, 4 weeks ago
2 337 1 week ago
Support · by blu3prince, 2 weeks ago
1 252 2 weeks ago